Indie Authors & Artists
Support your Local Indie Authors & Artists!Texoma has an abundance of talented authors and artists.
Here’s 8 ways you can support your favorite indie authors & artists, besides buying their works. (Which they always appreciate). Article by Amanda Shofner, Mill City Press.
1. Buy Direct
2. Buy Strategically Online
3. Order the Book from Your Local Indie Bookstore
4. Request the Book at the Library
5. Leave a Review on Review Sites
6. Go to Events
7. Give Their Books as Gifts
8. Talk About Their Books on Social Media
Then read about the ones featured here at wichitafallstimes.com.
Peggy Browning is an indie, self-published author. She published her first book in 2012 at age 57. She writes about a variety of subjects. Read More…& Shop her Books…